- Language Laboratory
Shrikanwartara Public Higher Secondary School, Mandleshwar also possesses language laboratory which helps the students speak the language of communication with correct pronunciation, accent and voice modulation.
Infact the language laboratory is an audio or audio-visual installation used as an aid in modern language teaching. Current installations are generally multimedia computers.
Digital language lab principle Teacher-controlled system connected to a number of student booths, containing a student’s control mechanism and a headset with a microphone.
Features of Language Lab
- Language Lab makes the students to have interactive session.
- Language Lab helps students improve their Spoken English.
- Language Lab motivates students to talk freely and lose the shyness when talking in front of their friends and public.
- Attention on subject is increased by the use of videos and pictures, resulting in better retention of the concepts.
- Furthermore, it develops the listening and communication skills, since they hear correct pronunciation through headphones.
- Learner shows more enthusiasm and excitement in learing lesson because of learning lab system.
- The language lab brings variety in teaching learning process instead of verbal centered teaching.
- The students class 3rd onward, experiment in the laboratory on their voice to make it perfect as per the standard of the language.