Shrikanwartara charitable trust is presently operating two English Medium Schools one at Mandleshwar (CBSE affiliated School) and the other at Karahi (M.P board School) with a projected strength of around 2900 students for the session 2017-18. There are four sections to each class from Nursery to Class XII at Shrikanwartara Public H.Sec.School, Mandleshwar.
Present strength in Mandleshwar School affiliated to CBSE – 1850
Present strength in Karahi School affiliated to MP board – 550
- The School is looking for qualified and competent teachers, who enjoy teaching and learning.
- Proficiency in English is compulsory.
- School provides free single/family accommodation.
- School provides safe, conducive and professional environment for employees.
- School also organizes various workshops and employees empowerment programmes time to time.
Best in the region. Salary can be negotiated further as per the capabilities of the candidates.
NOTE: Only short listed candidates will be called for an interview.
Staff required for the session 2014-15: (For existing and proposed branch)
- PGT’s for all subjects.
- TGT’s for all subjects.
- PRT’s for Maths, Science and English.
- Montessori Trained teachers/Experienced PPT’s.
- A counselor with M.A in psychology.
- A female receptionist with English proficiency
- Activity Teachers:
- Music (Vocal) and Music Instrumental.
- Dance western and classical.
- Sports coaches for swimming, Football, Basket ball and Marshal arts.
- In-charge for bus management and building maintenance
IMP: Interested candidates are requested to submit the detailed resumes in the specified Performa on the website.
Contact: 07423 – 233633, (+91) 9669696242, 43.